The safety and well being of both our customers and our employees is our number one priority, and based on the latest Public Health England guidelines we have put enhanced health and hygiene measures in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit, including:
- Frequent sanitising of all items you might have contact with including tables, chairs, door handles, taps, bathroom surfaces, menus, cutlery, crockery, condiments, salt & pepper grinders and glasses
- Placing hand sanitising stations at the entrance to the bar, toilets and kitchen area
- To ensure the highest standards of hygiene we will no longer be providing complementary trays of afternoon snacks
- All staff members will wash their hands at least every 20 minutes
- Keeping a close eye on all of our staff members to ensure they are fit and healthy
- We will no longer be offering to charge guests mobile phones
- Please make use of the hand sanitisers provided and be mindful of other guests personal space
- We will now be operating table service only
- We respectfully request our guests do not reside at the bar or resting areas and occupy a table
- Please try and use cards for payment whenever possible to minimise cash handling
This may result in slight delays turning tables over to be ready for the next customers so please be patient while we make your surroundings as healthy as possible.
Also, we kindly ask that if you feel unwell, you stay at home to recuperate in order to protect our customers and our staff.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and will help us maintain a high level of hygiene during these challenging times.